Commercial Building Maintenance
Hey business owners. Are you doing all you can to prevent water leaks in your building?
As a business owner you are probably already aware that an ongoing and proactive building maintenance program is essential to the financial and economic well-being of your commercial real estate. And, more than likely, you have those steps in place.
Both exterior and interior building maintenance is crucial and can resolve issues before they become problems. For preventative care we are suggesting you regularly check the following items for leaks:
- Check roofing for deterioration.
- Check gutters and down spouts for blockage.
- Check basements and crawl spaces for moisture.
- Check appliances in break rooms and cafeterias.
- Check sinks and toilets in restrooms.
- Check HVAC for leaks and blockage
So rely on the SERVPRO of Jefferson City team to help you with your unexpected disaster. We are the professionals that understand water damage. 573-635-5883.