Recent Before & After Photos

Fire in Jefferson City Duplex


According to the national Fire Protection Association, cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires and home injuries. This kitchen fire caused extensi... READ MORE



Water Damage In Tipton, MO


This home received significant water damage from the broken water line on the refrigerator. The first picture was taken after the tiles were pulled and the wat... READ MORE



Cold Weather Temps Leads to Severe Water Damage


The severe water damage to this beautiful Lake of the Ozarks home was the result of a broken pipe during lengthy and severely cold freezing temperatures. The b... READ MORE



Flooded Basement - Concord Baptist Church, Jefferson City, MO


This flooded basement in Jefferson City, MO was the result of a sewer problem. The job required general demolition, water extraction from both hard surface floo... READ MORE



Capital Region Medical Center Urgent Care - Jefferson City


There was extensive water damage at Jefferson City's Capital Region Medical Center - Urgent Care from a toilet supply line break. Three floors of office space ... READ MORE



Fire Restoration in Jefferson City, MO area


These before and after pics of damage from a fire in the SERVPRO of Jefferson area reflect a smaller extent of damage that can occur from a fire. The damage to... READ MORE



Drain Backup in Kingdom City Home


Our SERVPRO of Jefferson City team was called out early on this drain backup. The first 24 hours following a water loss are the most important in preventing se... READ MORE



Managing Mold at a Lake Home


This lake home was hit with a major water disaster when pipes froze on a cold January day. SERVPRO of Jefferson City was called in to begin this large water re... READ MORE



Mold Containment in Lake of the Ozarks Home


This Lake of the Ozarks home suffered an enormous amount of damage after a water line froze. Our professionals at SERVPRO of Jefferson City use various contain... READ MORE



Fire Restoration in Jefferson City, MO


This family’s Jefferson City home suffered from a fire caused by a fire in the bedroom. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house f... READ MORE