Advanced Technology and Techniques
Our professionals at SERVPRO of Jefferson City are properly certified and trained. They also have the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. Technology plays a big part in that job. Read on to learn more about some of the tools our SERVPRO of Jefferson City professionals use.
Moisture Sensors - used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
Moisture Meters - used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. It provides accurate readings, allowing our professionals to monitor the drying process.
Thermohygrometers - measure temperature and relative humidity. It can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying.
Ultra Low-Volume Foggers - will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. Can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
Thermal Foggers - dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor-causing particles to deodorize structures, garments, automobiles and other places where cleaning cannot reach.
Our SERVPRO of Jefferson City professionals. Continuing to make it "Like it never even happened."
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.